Uploading your web site using Microsoft(r) FrontPage(r) 98 or
Microsoft(r) FrontPage(r) 2000
- Go to your Control Panel
- Double click "Network."
- Make sure "Client for Microsoft Networks" is installed. If it
is, please skip to step 8
- If it is not, go to "Add." Then to "Client" Then
select "Add" again.
- Select "Microsoft" (on the left). Then select "Client for
- Select "Ok" You may be prompted for your Windows 95/98 CD-ROM;
you will also be prompted to restart your computer.
- Allow your computer to restart.
- Go to "My Computer" Then open "Dial-Up
- Find your GCR Online dial up adapter and make a single RIGHT click. Select
- Go to the "Server Types" tab. Select "Log on to
Network". Select "Ok." This logs you on to our network, which is
necessary when publishing to the servers.
- Open FrontPage
- Go to "File" and "Open FrontPage Web."
- Go to "More Webs"
- Then type in your web site address. Then select "List Webs"
- Upon finding your web site, you will then be prompted to enter your username and
FAQ | Technical
Inquiries | Suggestions | What's New | Search
| Back to Main